Create quality JPEG images with ease. Paste in an image or drag and drop and set desired quality and save. That's it. With a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) display, see all changes in quality and image size in realtime.
Don't guess the quality required to produce a clear, crisp JPEG image, try it before you save it.
Free to use, fully functional, portable software program, with no installation or setup. Your existing computer libraries/files remain unchanged/unmodified. We take pride in this respect function.
Dougi is portable and will run from within the folder you download it to.
At 75% quality the image requires 86KB
Lowering the quality to 35% still produces a good quality image but for about half the size, or 44KB
The instant sepia effect takes only a single click or tap of the "Options" panel. So simple!
Combine multiple "Options" together to create something unique
Additional Program Features
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) display
- Preview option - view JPEG image in web browser
- Quality range 5% - 100% (view changes in realtime)
- Options: Mirror, Flip, Grey, Sepia, Noise, Invert and Soften
- Realtime Information: Dimensions, JPEG Size, Colors
- Open image formats: PNG, GIF, JPG, JIF, JPEG, BMP and TEA
- Save image formats: JPG, JIF and JPEG
- Screen Color: Default, Grey, Light Grey, Black, White, Off White and Custom
- Fit To Screen option - fit larges image to screen
- Simple and easy to use
- Fast, lightweight and flicker free modern user interface
- Portable - no installation and no alteration to your operating system
- Built-in help - view detailed information directly in program
- No Internet Required - run completely offline
- Free To Use - 100% freeware, no cost, no membership, no nags, no strings attached
- Uniquely framed window with style, size and sparkle options
- " Options" window for customising the entire look and feel
- 46 built-in color schemes (Aqua Marine - Wild White)
- 32 built-in frame styles (Classic - Traditional 3)
- 9 built-in cursors (Orange - White) + Custom + Default
- 11 GUI fonts (Arial - DejaVu Serif) + Custom
- 10 customisable color schemes (Custom 1- 10 / set your own colors)
Free to use
28th May 2022
4th Generation (Gossamer)
Microsoft Windows 95-11 and Wine (not Windows 10s/11s)