View your screen area enlarged in realtime. Easily examine close up, the finer details of an image, an animation, or website layout with ease. Move your cursor to automatically shift the enlarged display view. So simple!
Free to use, fully functional, portable software program, with no installation or setup. Your existing computer libraries/files remain unchanged/unmodified. We take pride in this respect function.
Big Pixels is portable and will run from within the folder you download it to.
Big Pixels - Close up view of flowers using Option: Invert
Big Pixels - Close up view of flowers using 4x zoom
Big Pixels - Close up view using Options: Grey and Invert at 4x zoom
- Update enlarged display at a constant rate (fps)/upon cursor movement
- Zoom Level: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x or 20x
- Cursor Power: 50%, 75%, 100% or Off.
- Update Rate: 1, 2, 5, 10 or 15 fps (frames per second)
- Options: Grey, Invert, Cursor Invert, Move
- On Top: Position above all program windows
- Easily Reposition Window - Click display area and drag
- Fast Resize - Click outer frame and drag to resize window/display area
- Fast, lightweight and flicker free with modern user interface
- Portable - No installation to or alteration of your operating system
- Built-in Help - View detailed information directly from the program
- No Internet Required - Run completely offline
- Free To Use - 100% freeware, no cost, no membership, no nags, no strings attached!
- Uniquely framed window with style, size and sparkle options
- " Options" window for customising entire look and feel
- 49 built-in color schemes (Aqua Marine -> Wild White)
- 32 built-in frame styles (Classic -> Traditional 3)
- 9 built-in cursors (Orange -> White) + Custom + Default
- 11 GUI fonts (Arial -> DejaVu Serif) + Custom
- 10 customisable color schemes (Custom 1-10 and set your own colors)
Free to use
8th June 2022
Microsoft Windows 95 - 10 (not 10s)
Ubuntu 20 with Wine